Who can volunteer at the Ballarat Tramway Museum?
- You need to be over 16 and have a desire to assist with the safe operation of our tramway and museum.
- BTM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People from all backgrounds; including from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Are there any Health Restrictions to volunteer at BTM?
- BTM’s primary aim is the health and safety of its volunteer staff. A certain level of fitness is required to undertake roles in the operation of the trams.
Are there any costs associated with becoming a volunteer?
- For insurance reasons volunteers need to be members of the museum
- There is no charge for volunteer working with Children Check [WWCC]
- The cost of any medical needed for tram operations will be met by the Museum
How many hours do I need to commit?
- As many as you can commit. Some volunteers chose to work a couple of times a week, others once a month. We are quite flexible.
Interested? Click here for the next step.
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K