Our News: Fares Please! - 2019
Fares Please! current year
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- New Shed at Bungaree
- Opening the new shed
- The Gate Keeper's Cottage
- Sprouting Controllers!
- Club 40 - Taking a tram photo
- The New Track - Depot Junction to Carlton St.
- Tramcar Showcase photographs
- Iberian Tramway Adventure 2019 - Alan Bradley
- From Dave Macartney's Collection.
- Tram 18: Still going along quite well at age 103 - by Len Millar
- Tram 504, Clifton Pugh Transporting Art update
- Vale Neville Hesketh
- Last Tram to Sebastopol: Moving 18 to Victory Park
- New trams - Trams 836 and 1029 received from Newport.
- Tram 27: The Great Survivor - by Alan Bradley
- The Australian Tramway Album of 1950 - by Chris Phillips
- Tram 12 Update
- Club 40 - Model Trams.
- Floral Tram and the Begonia Festival
- Geelong Tram No. 2 coming to Ballarat
- Building the Horse Tramway
- Vale Keith Kings
- Club 40 - A Blast from the past.
- Floral Tram Launch
- The Story of Tram 14
- Opening Ticket of 1905 and Postcard
- Vale Lloyd Rogers
- Club 40 - Tram Tickets.
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - email@example.com - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K