To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- Tram 18: Still going along quite well at age 103 - by Len Millar
- Tram 504, Clifton Pugh Transporting Art update
- Vale Neville Hesketh
- Last Tram to Sebastopol: Moving 18 to Victory Park
- New trams - Trams 836 and 1029 received from Newport.
- Tram 27: The Great Survivor - by Alan Bradley
- The Australian Tramway Album of 1950 - by Chris Phillips
- Tram 12 Update
- Club 40 - Model Trams.
- Floral Tram and the Begonia Festival
- Geelong Tram No. 2 coming to Ballarat
- Building the Horse Tramway
- Vale Keith Kings
- Club 40 - A Blast from the past.
- Floral Tram Launch
- The Story of Tram 14
- Opening Ticket of 1905 and Postcard
- Vale Lloyd Rogers
- Club 40 - Tram Tickets.
- Santa Trams
- Meet the Board
- COTMA Award Winners
- Club 40 - Tram Types.
- Pick my Project success - Wendouree Parade track relay
- Tram showcase Day
- The story of tram 13
- Vale Robert Paroissien
- Club 40 - Our new tracks.
- The Runaway Tram and the Bucks Head Hotel
- The story of tram 12
- The "Guards" last Gong
- Club 40 - Tram Numbers
- National Trust Award Win
- The story of tram 11
- Seville's MetroCentro (Tramway)
- 2019 Floral Tram Project
- Forty years on - Andrew Mitchell
- 130 years of Public Transport in Ballarat
- The story of tram 8
- Meet Paul Mong
- Club 40 - Tram classes
- Local school visit
- Pride of the Fleet - Horse Tram No. 1
- When bogie cars came to Ballarat
- Club 40
- What is a bogie?
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.