Our News: Fares Please! - 2022
Fares Please! current year
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- The New Museum opens for visitors
- Begonia Festival Report
- Tram 33 by Len Millar
- Sturt St part 2 by Peter Waugh
- Club 40 - Tram No. 2.
- Geelong 2 launched
- The Geelong Tramways - The Ballarat Connection part 3
- A busy day in Sturt Street
- Club 40 - Traversers.
- Track reconstruction and new tracks to the new Museum
- Tram 34 (the missing link) returns to Ballarat - Len Millar
- The Sebastopol omnibus 1871
- Club 40 - The Sovereign Hill Tram - Rohan McMaster.
- Grant for new displays
- Ballarat's Royal Tram - No. 38 by Len Millar
- Our Volunteers - Carolyn Cleak and Warren Doubleday
- James Donald: Motorman and footballer
- Celebrating 50+1.
- The new track is opened
- Track and pole replacement continues
- Fares Please! - The Evolution
- A tram to "The Gap" - Chris Phillips
- The new G class trams - Rohan McMaster.
- Tramway Celebration Day
- By tram to Mount Gravatt
- Floods and wet weather
- New Life Members - Len Millar and Warrington Cameron
- Last car to Black Rock.
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - email@example.com - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K