Our News: Fares Please! - 2020
Fares Please! current year
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- New Shed at Bungaree
- Spring Picnic 1962 - Chris Phillips
- The Secret Live of Volunteers - Peter Waugh
- Vale Ron Fluck OAM
- Club 40 - Junior Members.
- Covid 19 Shutdown
- The other virus - the Spanish Flu
- Trams 21, 22 and 23 - 107 Years old this Year!
- Club 40 - Junior Members - The Depot.
- Planning for the 50th Anniversary
- My Uncle Bill - a Melbourne trammie - Richard Gilbert
- Grey vis Gray
- club 40 - Junior Members - W class trams
- 100 Years old and still going strong - tram 26
- Tram 504 and 1028 - from the Ian Saxon Collection/li>
- Workshop news
- club 40 - Section Staffs
- Geelong No. 2 arrives in Ballarat
- The Ballarat tramway during the Great Depression 1932 - 1933
- Tram 27
- Tram moves, maintenance and track work
- Selling the tram fleet in 1971
- The next 50 years
- New Museum building
- Tram of Many Parts - No. 28
- Club 40 - Horse Trams in Moonta
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - email@example.com - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K