Our News: Fares Please! - 2016
Fares Please! current year
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- Wartime Christmas 75 Years Ago - Tram Blackout - Alan Bradley
- Santa Rides the Trams
- Operations, Workshop news, Cuthberts939, Tram Pull
- COTMA Achievement Awards and Volunteer Certificates
- AGM Meeting report and new Life Member - Warren Doubleday
- The Museum - 45 Years ago
- 45 years since the end of the SEC Ballarat operated system
- In the workshop
- Visit of the Oakland Car Register
- Cuthbers939 - report on some functions held
- 75 years ago - some personal stories.
- Around the Museum - Afternoon Tea on Cuthberts939
- New Security System
- The Ballarat Shell House
- Bernie Briquette burns out
- Photos of the North Gardens and its trams
- Tram No. 1 returns to Sturt St
- Around the Museum - More depot fan re-sleepering, kerb and channel at St Aidans Drive
- New Ballarat DVD by Roger Greenwood
- 2016 Tram Cavalcade
- A New Venture - launch of Cuthberts 939
- An Interpretative Centre - Joint Venture with the Ballarat RSL
- Around the Museum - Fire protection system and depot fan re-sleepering
- Two Way Traffic - Ballarat's relationship with the Hawthorn Tramways Trust
- A Special Experience - operating Horse Tram No. 1
- Vale Tom Murray
- Overloading the Horse Tram
- In the Workshop, Office and Bungaree.
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K