Our News: Fares Please! - 2010
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
Fares Please! current year
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- Australia Day 2010
- 35 years ago - the Official Opening
- A link with tram history - Sandringham Depot conductors outfit cabinet.
- Begonia Festival
- 25 years of paid staff
- 25 years as a volunteer (Dave O'Neil)
- Around the Museum and Operations
- Heritage Weekend 2010
- The Ballarat Tramway "Jelbart" Roller
- Display area upgrade
- W Class trams
- Our new tram stop - Gardens
- Prahran and Malvern Tramways - Alan Bradley
- Trams come and go; 121 and 466 - Len Millar
- Gardens Heritage Listed
- BTM received COTMA "EAR" Award
- Lake Wendouree refilling
- Volunteering - why are we involved?
- COTMA 2010 Conference report
- Fascinating Items
- Tram No. 27 launched
- Around the Museum; 38, display area
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews
Ballarat Tramway Museum Inc. - PO Box 632 Ballarat Vic 3353 Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org - phone +61 3 5334 1580. A0031819K