Fares Please! current year
To view recent issues of Fares Please!
click on the date.
|Click on the
|Features in the issue are:
- An outing for Horse Tram No. 1
- 40 years ago - Official Commencement of Operations
- What Happened to Ballarat Tram No. 30.
- From our Collection, photos by Chas Bevan.
- "All quiet on the home front" - a look at Ballarat's first Anzac day and life in Ballarat.
- Begonia Festival Report
- Anzac Centenary display at the depot.
- Our Solar Panels - first results in.
- Tram Showcase
- The Clifton Pugh Tram - W2 - 504
- Progress of Refurbishment of 939
- Vale Ian Stanley and Barry McCandlish
- Twin Lakes - the story behind the sign.
- A Cold Winter's night
- Tram Tuesdays
- Depot Report - GP Room, trams 12 and 939
- Ross Trust visit
- Forty One years at Bungaree
- Social Media and the BTM
- 40 years ago.
- Visit Ballarat this Spring
- Work on 939, 12 and 18
- Our First Chairman - Sir Henry Cuthbert
- European Holiday - Alan Bradley
- In the Workshop, Office and on the Road.
- Vale David Frost
- Maintaining Rail Based Heritage
- Photos of the Rotary Young Ambition Tram Pull event
For previous years of Fares Please!, click on the year.
Click here for past issues of eNews